Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
BenevolentAI Limited (“BenevolentAI”, "We", “Us”) is a company registered in England and Wales.
Our registered address:
Company registration number: 09781806
VAT number: 223716720
BenevolentAI owns and controls this website. Your access to and use of our website and its content is conditioned upon your acceptance and compliance with these terms.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 3rd of May 2018.
This site is made available for use free of charge and we may update or change the site in parts or in total from time to time. Therefore, we do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
The contents on this site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the contents on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on this site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Last updated: 09/05/2018