We are looking for a Chemistry Machine Learning Researcher. The candidate will have a sound understanding of modern machine learning, deep learning, probabilistic modelling techniques and experience in chemical property prediction (e.g. QSAR/ADMET), drug-target interactions, chemical generation and multi-parameter optimisation.
The candidate will ideally have a rigorous foundation, such as a PhD in one of these areas, and maybe applied their ideas in a commercial or Post Doc project, applying those algorithms to the real world chemistry related problems.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to this high performing team who seek to apply their knowledge in the high impact field of improving human’s capability in drug discovery.
What we expect:
· PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computational Chemistry, Chemoinformatics, or a related technical field.
· Excellent experience in research and development of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning models.
. A solid understanding of the principles applications of ML in the Chemistry field (such as QSAR/ADMET modelling).
. Familiarity with Cactvs, RDKit, docking, virtual screening, ChEMBL databases.
· Experience in building production quality scalable software and platforms.
· Great communication skills.
· To have a great attitude, and be fun to work with.
· Experience of working with agile methods.
· Commercial experience writing Python, C++, or Java.
What you’ll get:
· Working for a leading AI company!
· Challenges – Working on challenging and open problems and apply state-of-the-art algorithms.
· Great location – With offices in both London and New York, we are in the heart of the technology scene in both the US and Europe.
· Great people – We’ve assembled an incredibly diverse, talented and spirited team who genuinely enjoy coming to work everyday.
· Potentials – The freedom to grow and define your own role.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary, depending on experience, extensive benefits.
If this challenge and opportunity excites you, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.